Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Story of a Muslim Brother in USA

Firstly my apologies on having left out blogging for quite long. It's a busy MS out here in Korea.

Today I want to write about a special person in the United States of America. It brings tears to my eyes when I think of his story and the special way of Allah to spread His Message to us, human beings.

This is the story of my brother Michael Tores who is now Khalil Tores by the grace of Almighty Allah.

What's more remarkable and amazing about his story of conversion to Islam is the way in which Islam appealed to him:n through the beauty of Quran's literary style and way of addressing people. This brother has a Ph.D. in English Literature and what shook him deeply was the style and literary beauty of the Quran which according to him cannot be the work of any human and is definitely Allah's word to Mankind.

It amazes me to say that Islam appeals to so many different people in so many different ways. Allah's Sublime and True Message is spreading in the masses. Brother Michael, now Khalil kept searching for this Truth all his life and he found it in Islam.

In my next post I will be sharing how I played my role in his conversion and Allah blessed me with this grand opportunity.

My words for brother Khalil: you now belong to the Ummah that is most superior of all Ummahs, you and I have a responsibility to carry the Truth we hold to other people around us. May Allah always keep you blessed by keeping you on the path of Truth and may we be of His loved ones, those who are guided.

No comments:

Post a Comment